17/01/2013

bits and bobs..

Last year, in-between weddings it was nice to be able to collaborate with a few different peeps and to photograph some non-wedding bits and bobs.. it's always so much fun to do something different but at the same time to still be able to carry your own style through..

I was in my element shooting behind the scenes for Pearl Lowe's new book.. 


We spent the best day playing with balloons and pretty shoes for Rachel Simpson's new collection..
To get me in the festive spirit I spent the day shooting Pearl Lowe's Perfect Vintage Christmas Workshop.. 


MIH Jeans in London needed some images of their work space for Rue magazine..
 ..and I headed to Bath to rummage in the beautiful shop that is Susannah's...It's always nice to do something different....

5 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous. Pearl's book looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful work, Emma. So magazine-like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so lucky to have you involved with team Pearl my darling xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to live in those pictures. Lovely. The last pictures are so scrummy, love all those vintage beauties Xx

    ReplyDelete